Recombinant Data Corp. is an authorized service provider for Profiles Research Networking Software, enabling organizations to be up and running with Profiles RNS quickly and efficiently. Recombinant's services for Profiles RNS include:
End-to-end Profiles RNS planning and implementation
- Project planning and management
- Consulting to identify and address data governance and system management issues
- Planning support for system hardware and software infrastructure
- Profiles RNS installation, configuration, initial data loading
- Optimizing the performance of the Profiles RNS Disambiguation Engine with the client's researcher data
- Customizing the "look and feel" of the Profiles RNS web interface to meet client requirements
- Developing custom interfaces to other client applications
- Training for key users, user support personnel, and system administrators
- Support for internal launch and marketing programs.
Quick Start Package to assist institutions planning to implement Profiles RNS on their own
- Profiles RNS Quick Start Workshop
- Overview of the application
- Technical review of system architecture and functionality
- "Lessons learned" from Recombinant's experience in multiple Profiles RNS installations, and close collaboration with the Profiles RNS team at Harvard Catalyst (HCTSC)
- One day of consulting to support the initial phase of deploying the Profiles RNS application, based on the client's needs to move their project forward
- Profiles RNS documentation and training materials developed by Recombinant for users and technical support personnel.
Reference data services and post-implementation support for Profiles RNS on an annual contract basis
- Automatic weekly updates and refresh of disambiguated literature citations through Recombinants PubMed Reference Data Service
- Technical support to complement client "Help Desk" resources, with SLA response time commitments
- Application "bug fixes" and installation of software patches released by Harvard Catalyst (HCTSC)
- Software warranty and Indemnification to reduce risk
- Support for customized features and interfaces with other client applications.
For information about Profiles RNS and Recombinant's Implementation and Support Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 243-3700.